+ 91-9650315139 We are open 9 am - 10pm

arya samaj marriage in gurgaon

Arya Samaj Marriage is applicable amongst all religion. A Hindu marriage can be solemnized between 
two Hindus (often when they are of different religion or nations) (Muslim or Christian) can convert
 their own religion into Hinduism and become Hindus in the Arya Samaj Mandir with their own free will and acquiescence.

The minimum age for getting married is 21yrs for the groom and 18yrs for the bride.
Arya Samaj Marriages solemnize in just one hour, only you need to take all the documents or things required at time.
 Fire and the other elements are the only witnesses to the ceremony. The wedding is supervised according to Arya samaj Marriage rituals.
Marriage procedure is very simple and sweet but you must have to fill all the formalities as well as book the mandir in
 advance.You need to register in that office, and submit along with other necessary need of the office.
After the successful registration or submission they will give a date for your marriage in anterior. Go to the mandir at 
desired date.
After solemnization of marriage they will give you a marriage certificate which makes you legal husband and wife.
Documents required for the Solemnization of Marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir :-

1-Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.

2-Voter I.card/ Driving Licence/ Matriculation Certificate.

3-Voter I.card/ Driving Licence/ Matriculation Certificate/ Passport.

4- 7-7 Passport size photo of both(Boys & Girl).

5-Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport,2 Passport size photo (one of these)

6-If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.

7-If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

8-No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Marriage

9-Mangalshutra, 2-Jaimala, 2kg Sweets

After this one can get marraige resgistred in concerned SDM

To the office of Sub-Divisional Magistrate in whose jurisdiction any of the husband or wife resides, during 9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
 on any working day.Click Here to obtain the contact address of the SDM in whose jurisdiction in your colony lies.