If you are wanting to go for Arya Samaj Court Marriage, You are on
the ideal Place. In case Marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir, Here you will get Highly
qualified Arya Samaj Marriage specialists called "Purohit" or "Pandit Ji".
If you agree an Arya Samaj Marriage then our marriage specialists will
arrange your wedding function in closest Arya Samaj Mandir with all
the necessary things to solemnize Vivah Sanskar. Our specialists will help
you to get a legitimate certificate from the concerned Temple.
Welcome to Arya Samaj Mandir
All Arya Samaj Marriages like, Court Marriage, Love Marriage, Inter
Cast Marriage, Inter Religion Marriage, Divorce Marriage, Widow Marriage,
Marriage Registrations are solemnized by us. After Marriage we provide a Marriage Certificate.
Our Certificate is Legal and Valid under Hindu Marriage Act. 1954-1955 and
Arya Marriage Validation Act. 1937.
Documents required for Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage and Registration Marriage-
1. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
2. Photographs(Passport Size) – foure every one of Marrying Persons.
3. Private Proof (Voter Card/Passport/Bank Passbook/Ration Car/Driving License/Lease Deed/Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
4. If party is divorced person Certified duplicate of Decree of Divorce conceded by the Court.
5. If any party is dowager/widower Death Certificate of the dead companion.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding an outside Passport or is having foreign
private address Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party/No Impediment Certificate/NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses with I.D. proof (Domicile) evidence – Voter I Card, Driving License, Passport, Ration Card, Residence Certificate and Bank Passbook.